NIKSUN
www.niksun.com Princeton, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

Satisfied

Princeton, NJ

ProsI have been working here for a few months and I like it. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. The work is challenging and keeps you engaged throughout the day. There is something new to learn everyday.

ConsSometimes there is delay in processing paperwork which can be frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for your leadership and always encouraging the staff. Your open door policy to communicate any concern is also appreciated.

General Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Princeton, NJ

I worked at NIKSUN full-time for less than a year

Pros: you have no other job... Cons: crazy guy runs the company! Sad, because he turns away… Advice to Senior Management: Try to trust your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good starter but no appreciation for your work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NIKSUN

Pros: Good Employees and outstanding products. Engineering team carries some very… Cons: No rewards and a great amount of micro management. Managers… More
There are newer reviews on NIKSUN.

Worked for NIKSUN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKSUN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKSUN CEO Dr. Parag Pruthi. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKSUN employees.