Great job, great people!

I have been working at NJVC full-time for more than a year

Pros

NJVC is small enough that you get to know your coworkers and can easily interact with senior leaders --- you are not just another cog in the wheel but NJVC is large enough to offer some really great career advancement opportunities.

Cons

There is a lot of work which can make for a long day but overall I do not have any complaints.

Keep up the good work and positive momentum!

Other Reviews for NJVC

Sad little company where the potential can never be realized (yours or theirs)

I have been working at NJVC for more than 3 years

Pros

pay is good, benefits are good

Cons

this is a place where former admins are elevated to director level overnight, and people with nearly 30 years of actual experience are passed over for promotion. If you're in good with the CEO, you may come in scrubbing floors but you will leave an executive. Scratch that-you will probably never leave because where else could you go and underperform and regularly be advised and outshone by your staff, and just suck up to keep your job and be part of the elite leadership??

take a look around you. people are jumping ship because of your bad decisions. every week I'm hearing of another good employee leaving- soon you'll just be left with all your yes men and suck up incompetents, and the people who are good will all be gone. God knows I'm looking along with everyone else.

Good place to learn

I have been working at NJVC

Pros

Company provides good opportunities to learn new technologies and also supports a good work/life balance. You are provided best-in-class equipment to work with/on.

Cons

Company could be more efficient in matters regarding human resources. Some areas of wasteful spending (mostly in hindsight).

There are newer employer reviews for NJVC.

Worked for NJVC? Contribute to the Community!