There are newer employer reviews for NNE Pharmaplan

Very focused engineering sentric company

Current Employee - Engineer in Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Truly incredible benefits, 9% 401k match, bosses who did what you do so understand what you need to succeed. Very focused on getting the job done and they let you do it and don't kill you with lots of needless reports. No politics that I have seen. If you're an engineer and want to do your job in a decent environment for good pay this is a good company. Lots of potential opportunities, especially international. Quarterly meetings that let everyone know where the company is, how we are doing vs goal etc. Seems like the new US management really wants this to succeed and be a powerhouse.

Cons

Came through a downturn a while back but management was very transparent. Seems to be on the upswing. Sometimes feel a bit out of touch as we are small US branch of large Danish Company and many of us work remote at different plants. Not much you can do about that.

Keep doing what you are doing. It's working and people are feeling much better about themselves and the company.

10 Other Employee Reviews for NNE Pharmaplan (View Most Recent)

A wonderful, fulfilling place to work.

Current Employee - Automation Engineer in Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Automation Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, challenging, being the best engineers in the industry, relaxed atmosphere, flexible as long as the work is around 40 hrs per week over the course of the year.

Cons

Documentation can become tedious at time, difficult to determine what to do next to be the most helpful

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great working environment and social atmosphere. Growing company with many opportunities locally and abroad. One of the best benefits packages of any company around. You get to work with and learn from colleagues all over the world as NNE Pharmaplan truly is a global company. You get to experience the cultural differences of the company as a whole while developing great relationships.

Cons

Like any growing company, there are challenges. There can be some longer working hours at times. There is also the fast paced environment that is not for everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for NNE Pharmaplan