NNE Pharmaplan
www.nnepharmaplan.com Morrisville, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very focused engineering sentric company

Engineer (Current Employee)
Morrisville, NC

ProsTruly incredible benefits, 9% 401k match, bosses who did what you do so understand what you need to succeed. Very focused on getting the job done and they let you do it and don't kill you with lots of needless reports. No politics that I have seen. If you're an engineer and want to do your job in a decent environment for good pay this is a good company. Lots of potential opportunities, especially international. Quarterly meetings that let everyone know where the company is, how we are doing vs goal etc. Seems like the new US management really wants this to succeed and be a powerhouse.

ConsCame through a downturn a while back but management was very transparent. Seems to be on the upswing. Sometimes feel a bit out of touch as we are small US branch of large Danish Company and many of us work remote at different plants. Not much you can do about that.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. It's working and people are feeling much better about themselves and the company.

Great leadership, great company

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time for more than a year

Pros: NNE Pharmaplan is a great company to work for. Management has a good vision on how to grow and they are doing well in executing… Cons: Expected to travel on a whim sometimes, but that's consulting… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid Design Consultant Company.

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time

Pros: - Open Door Management. - Great Benefits. - Great domestic and international… Cons: Can improve when starting and sending resources to new projects. Advice to Senior Management: Standardlize new project setup. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NNE Pharmaplan.

Worked for NNE Pharmaplan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NNE Pharmaplan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NNE Pharmaplan CEO Morten Nielsen. All reviews posted anonymously by NNE Pharmaplan employees.