There are newer employer reviews for NNE Pharmaplan

Freedom to do an outstanding job

Current Employee - Process Engineer  in  Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Process Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

NNE Pharmaplan is a global firm focused on delivering value added business consulting and engineering services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Employees are expected to be able to go anywhere in the world, and working with people from all cultures, deliver outstanding solutions to our customers.

To do this, the company grants it's employees a great deal of freedom to accomplish the job. That means you have to be a self-starter and be comfortable working with little or no supervision. NNE Pharmaplan is a results oriented company. How you achieve those results is left up to you. That's what I mean when I say the company gives it's employees the "freedom to do an outstanding job".

Cons

As with any consulting job, the willingness to travel with little or no warning is expected. In addition, when dealing with project deadlines, you must be willing to work whatever is necessary to meet the established project goals.

7 Other Employee Reviews for NNE Pharmaplan (View Most Recent)

Very focused engineering sentric company

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Morrisville, NC
    Current Employee - Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly incredible benefits, 9% 401k match, bosses who did what you do so understand what you need to succeed. Very focused on getting the job done and they let you do it and don't kill you with lots of needless reports. No politics that I have seen. If you're an engineer and want to do your job in a decent environment for good pay this is a good company. Lots of potential opportunities, especially international. Quarterly meetings that let everyone know where the company is, how we are doing vs goal etc. Seems like the new US management really wants this to succeed and be a powerhouse.

Cons

Came through a downturn a while back but management was very transparent. Seems to be on the upswing. Sometimes feel a bit out of touch as we are small US branch of large Danish Company and many of us work remote at different plants. Not much you can do about that.

Keep doing what you are doing. It's working and people are feeling much better about themselves and the company.

Excellent Benefits, Terrific company to learn/practice Engineering in Life Sciences!

Current Employee - Automation Engineer
    Current Employee - Automation Engineer

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Internationally recognized as a Life Science leader in Consulting
    Practices international exchange programs to promote best engineering practices internationally
    Terrific 401K, a division of Novo Nordisk a Pharma company that is doing very well, see NYSE NVO
    Constantly Improving a Knowledge Management platform to improve global Training and Lessons Learned

Cons

>Still learning how to be competitive in non European Markets
    >Still growing in the USA,
       -Very strong in NC, MA, and CA'
       -Working to build in other areas so Travel is inherent and when on the road hours are long.
    >Limited in USA Sales force and training Curriculum

Spend more on Sales and Training in the USA

There are newer employer reviews for NNE Pharmaplan

Worked for NNE Pharmaplan? Contribute to the Community!