NNE Pharmaplan

www.nnepharmaplan.com

Freedom to do an outstanding job

Process Engineer (Current Employee) Morrisville, NC

ProsNNE Pharmaplan is a global firm focused on delivering value added business consulting and engineering services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Employees are expected to be able to go anywhere in the world, and working with people from all cultures, deliver outstanding solutions to our customers.

To do this, the company grants it's employees a great deal of freedom to accomplish the job. That means you have to be a self-starter and be comfortable working with little or no supervision. NNE Pharmaplan is a results oriented company. How you achieve those results is left up to you. That's what I mean when I say the company gives it's employees the "freedom to do an outstanding job".

ConsAs with any consulting job, the willingness to travel with little or no warning is expected. In addition, when dealing with project deadlines, you must be willing to work whatever is necessary to meet the established project goals.

Very focused engineering sentric company

Engineer (Current Employee) Morrisville, NC

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time for less than a year

Pros: Truly incredible benefits, 9% 401k match, bosses who did what you do so understand what you need to succeed. Very focused on getting the job… Cons: Came through a downturn a while back but management was very transparent. Seems to be on the upswing. Sometimes feel a bit out of touch… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. It's working and people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great leadership, great company

I have been working at NNE Pharmaplan full-time for more than a year

Pros: NNE Pharmaplan is a great company to work for. Management has a good vision on how to grow and they are doing well in executing… Cons: Expected to travel on a whim sometimes, but that's consulting… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NNE Pharmaplan.

Worked for NNE Pharmaplan? Contribute to the Community!