NORDAM

www.nordam.com

NORDAM acknowledges capabilities and makes opportunities available, should the initiative be there.

Program Manager (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsLarge company with a small company mentality. Appreciates everyone and treats them as family. I believe opportunities are there that make the effort to go above and beyond.

ConsVolatile industry. As long as you work to diversify your overall knowledge and expand your presence, you are appreciated; however, if you become content with your job and choose not to go above and beyond, you employment could be in jeopardy.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan a little better for down times. Significant measures have been installed to accommodate current stakeholders through diversification and proactive willingness to transfer internally in order to save jobs.

Good place to work

Engineer I (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

I have been working at NORDAM

Pros: The work schedule is very flexible The work is pretty interesting There… Cons: The commute for me is very long. The location is very remote (which makes for the long commute) The opportunities for… Advice to Senior Management: The upper leadership doesn't communicate to stakeholders very often -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The real NORDAM

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NORDAM

Pros: The learning opportunities are great. NORDAM works on a… Cons: The company seems to be all that matters. They say they want you to… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees and their knowledge. Stop leading from… More

There are newer reviews on NORDAM.

Worked for NORDAM? Contribute to the Community!