There are newer employer reviews for NORMA Group

Norma

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at NORMA Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Descent workforce, middle management, and facilities. Updates have been made to the officies. The company has a strong product line and the ability to produce the quality to stay marketable.

Cons

Senior managers could care less about the employees. There is a lot of friction among senior managers which gets passed along to the employees. New management/owners are tearing the company apart and dragging employees down.

reviews filtered by
  1. A great opportunity to have an immediate impact as an intern.

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at NORMA Group as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

I loved how they structured the internship program. You had a supervisor, a workspace and were given meaningful tasks to complete. You were also expected to contribute through your own project under the guidance of your supervisor. I also never said "Man, I'm bored right now, I wish I had something to do." It was a very positive and valuable experience to be able to contribute to solving real problems and tackling real issues. I always felt like I could go to anyone and they would take the time to sit down with me and show me what they were doing or teach me something that would help me with my project/task or in my future career. The pay was great and the experience was invaluable as an intern.

Cons

It is a high stress environment but the friendly atmosphere makes it easy to enjoy being at work.

2. You will not make a good salary here!

I have been working at NORMA Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible with work schedule

Cons

You will not get paid what you are worth

There are newer employer reviews for NORMA Group