NORMA Group

www.normagroup.com
  www.normagroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for NORMA Group

World's Largest Clamp Mfr.

Current Employee - Quality Technician in Saint Clair, MI
Current Employee - Quality Technician in Saint Clair, MI

I have been working at NORMA Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Overall above averge comapny growth, flexability, don't micro manage

Cons

Lack of communication, catch up to today's methods and practices(AS400 & Lotus Notes), Germany(Headquarters) gets the most focus/U.S. locations are lower on the totem pole/higher labor cost

Spend money more wisely, it's okay to manage more closely, have more meetings/create a more global company environment

6 Other Employee Reviews for NORMA Group (View Most Recent)

Norma

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at NORMA Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Descent workforce, middle management, and facilities. Updates have been made to the officies. The company has a strong product line and the ability to produce the quality to stay marketable.

Cons

Senior managers could care less about the employees. There is a lot of friction among senior managers which gets passed along to the employees. New management/owners are tearing the company apart and dragging employees down.

A great opportunity to have an immediate impact as an intern.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at NORMA Group as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

I loved how they structured the internship program. You had a supervisor, a workspace and were given meaningful tasks to complete. You were also expected to contribute through your own project under the guidance of your supervisor. I also never said "Man, I'm bored right now, I wish I had something to do." It was a very positive and valuable experience to be able to contribute to solving real problems and tackling real issues. I always felt like I could go to anyone and they would take the time to sit down with me and show me what they were doing or teach me something that would help me with my project/task or in my future career. The pay was great and the experience was invaluable as an intern.

Cons

It is a high stress environment but the friendly atmosphere makes it easy to enjoy being at work.

There are newer employer reviews for NORMA Group