NRC (National Research Corporation)
www.nationalresearch.com Lincoln, NE 150 to 499 Employees

Great company if you are ambitious

Lincoln, NE

ProsCan pave your own way, and hard work pays off in new projects and positions. Can make the job what you want. If you prefer work/life balance you can find ways to work limited hours and work from home often. If you are ambitious you can put in more hours and it seems to generally pay off.

ConsLocation of headquarters in midwest may not be desirable to some. Pay and benefits are slightly below industry averages.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in keeping key senior leaders. There is not a deep bench of top performing middle and senior managers so it is key to keep the few that you have.

Great people, great office, not so great compensation.

I have been working at NRC (National Research Corporation) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Amazing coworkers and relaxed atmosphere. Cons: Pay structure seems to reflect the market in Lincoln, NE, but… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in your employees. Move at a slower pace.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Business Development

I have been working at NRC (National Research Corporation) full-time

Pros: Fun work environment with a lot of autonomy. Managers… Cons: Pay highly dependent on commission . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NRC (National Research Corporation).

Worked for NRC (National Research Corporation)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NRC (National Research Corporation) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NRC (National Research Corporation) CEO Michael D. Hays. All reviews posted anonymously by NRC (National Research Corporation) employees.