NRECA
www.nreca.coop Arlington, VA 500 to 999 Employees

High hopes went unrealized.

Associate (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsThe benefits were good and fairly comparable for the DC area. And tuition reimbursement is always a good thing, IMO.

ConsDownsizing is always looming. I got to witness several employees with 20+ years get canned. If the company wasnt loyal to them, why be loyal to the company?

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to retain good people, stop scaring them off with your actions. Watching executives get escorted out is not good for morale. Don't be so resistant to change.

Dynamix and never dull. If you are self motivated the learning opportunities are boundless.

Senior Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at NRECA

Pros: If you are a person who wants a career and not just a job, you'll love NRECA. There is on-site Microsoft Training opportunities for… Cons: A little slow to get rid of bad managers and… Advice to Senior Management: Consistent accountablility of all mid level management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice people but frustrating place to work

I have been working at NRECA

Pros: The benefits are great. The people I work with and the… Cons: The Prima donnas that work here. The can't get off there duff to xerox something or call a cab. Rediculous! Management… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers that have management training or get them professional… More
There are newer reviews on NRECA.

Worked for NRECA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NRECA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NRECA CEO Jo Ann Emerson. All reviews posted anonymously by NRECA employees.