NRG Energy
www.nrgenergy.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Pretty good

Senior IT Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsWell run company, very aggressive management. Leaders are competent and see the big picture. Compensation and benefits package are pretty competitive.

ConsNumbers focused senior management. Individual employee interests are not a high priority, and relatively little flexibility is provided in terms of work hours or location.

Great company to work for but be aware of politics

Princeton, NJ

I have been working at NRG Energy

Pros: Solid compensation package High degree of trust to analysts/managers Accessibility of top… Cons: Long hours Too much politics at directors -VP level Bi-lateral moves are… Advice to Senior Management: Bi-lateral moves promote interdepartmental knowledge sharing. Don't let you VP/Directors… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

NRG - Great Place to Work!

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Princeton, NJ

I worked at NRG Energy

Pros: The company and employees are excellent! Would highly recommend… Cons: Company frowns upon working from home which hard at times. Advice to Senior Management: A little more lax approach for working arrangements would be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NRG Energy.

Worked for NRG Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NRG Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NRG Energy CEO David W. Crane. All reviews posted anonymously by NRG Energy employees.