There are newer employer reviews for NRI

Gets you to work quickly!

Current Employee - Associate  in  Annandale, VA
Current Employee - Associate in Annandale, VA

I have been working at NRI as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

If you are looking for a good temp agency in northern VA, NRI is the way to go! Nice people, prompt service, good pay

Cons

There are many computer skills tests to take that are timed, and thus a little annoying, but nothing is overly different

3 Other Employee Reviews for NRI (View Most Recent)

Exceptional worker not utilized to full potential.

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Rockville, MD

I worked at NRI

Pros

It was a small work environment. There was always some work to do. More attention should be paid to cultivating the employees.

Cons

NRI seems to focus alot of energy on numbers. That is expected since this is a sales environment, however the morale of the employees seems to be an afterthought. More attention should be paid to fairness and equality of all the employees. Tenured staff were typically "turned a blind eye" to and never held accountable for their wrong doings or appropriate behavior.

Management in all branches needs to remain consistent. Fresh ideas need to be encouraged.

Very helpful and professional staffing agency.

I worked at NRI

Pros

The staff is friendly and if you do well on an assignment they'll keep trying to find you work.

Cons

Their sign up process is a little redundant: I was told to re-entire my entire resume into their computer system before my interview; I feel I could have brought a PDF or Word to copy and paste information.

There are newer employer reviews for NRI

Worked for NRI? Contribute to the Community!