NSF International
www.nsf.org Ann Arbor, MI

Good place to work & make a difference

I have been working at NSF International full-time

ProsLots of opportunities for growth; it has a promote-from-within culture. Friendly, fun environment. IT department is working with cutting-edge technology and is taking steps to improve processes and ensure quality. Good work-life balance, fair pay, jeans on Friday and free soda!

ConsCan be extremely fast-paced. Deadlines are sometimes unreasonable.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize that the IT department is a very significant contributor to the overall success of this company, because it is so reliant on its proprietary systems; provide enough budget to properly staff to ensure quality.

Wonderful people, menial day tasks

Associate Technician (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at NSF International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy to stay busy. Easy goingatmosphere, good benefits - Free soda! Management is approachable… Cons: Lean management is taking over and people have been very cautious because everyone is uncertain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Steer clear of this place at all costs

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at NSF International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free coffee and soda machine Cons: Zero training, poorly skilled middle management, antiquated and strewed together LIMS, zero communication between groups, innovation and free thinking is not encouraged, rampant nepotism, razor… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lining your pocketbooks and start caring about the staff… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NSF International.

Worked for NSF International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NSF International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NSF International CEO Kevan P Lawlor. All reviews posted anonymously by NSF International employees.