NTI (National Technologies Inc)
www.nt-i.com McLean, VA 6 to 15 Employees

No Respect For People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Oak Creek, WI

I worked at NTI (National Technologies Inc) full-time for less than a year

ProsThe owner and his son are genuine people with big hearts. It's a shame they let a lady who is destroying their company run the place. They pay well. That's about it.

ConsYou will never be treated with any respect. The people that work for this company only care about gossip and drama. They only tell you what you want to hear. They will never listen to ideas and opinions. You will be talked to and treated worse than you will ever imagine. They laid off half of the shop and "cleaned house" they also cut hours to all employees after accepting a "future 50" award for fastest growing company. Some of the biggest scam artist I have ever run in to. By far the WORST company I have EVER worked for. Wish I would have read these reviews before accepting the job. It would have saved me from a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo owner and son please make a change for the better and REPLACE the "controller" of the company. She is brining you down. Also, the girls in the front office talk to customers via phone and email very poorly with disrespect. They can be very mean to other and probably chase off most of your business. Please learn how to treat employees better.

Horrible

Oak Creek, WI

I have been working at NTI (National Technologies Inc)

Pros: The only good thing is that pay is decent and… Cons: Over time is a must, not optional. Managers are uninformed and mismange. They are unprofessional with employees… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to treat your employees with respect because there are a number of quality employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NTI (National Technologies Inc).

Worked for NTI (National Technologies Inc)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NTI (National Technologies Inc) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by NTI (National Technologies Inc) employees.