NTI
www.nticentral.org Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Good experience with the comfort of working at home.

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at NTI

ProsNTI gives you a chance to work at home. I work on a specific account every week so the work is fairly easy. You get to communicate through web technologies, e-mail and phone. The account I'm on is very supportive.

ConsIt gets isolating not seeing people every day. There is a limit on how much you can advance. The work gets boring sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer a little more communication between NTI and its employees. I want to hear how things are going in the company. I want a newsletter.

Good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NTI

Pros: It is working from home and that saved money. Working with staff customers is rewarding, and… Cons: In one job, there were overzealous team leads who have to throttle the number of phone reps according to needs of companies who hire them.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working from home is the perfect fit for my disability.

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at NTI part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company is helpful finding jobs specifically for the disabled that are wanting to work. You are not limited to living in a specific… Cons: Very little contact from NTI, especially once you have a… Advice to Senior Management: Offer resources for during working like suggestions or ideas of how to request… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NTI.

Worked for NTI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NTI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NTI CEO Dr. M.J. Willard . All reviews posted anonymously by NTI employees.