NTI

Work From Home, But At A Price

Former Employee - WAHA - Customer Service (Work At Home Agent) in Boston, MA
Former Employee - WAHA - Customer Service (Work At Home Agent) in Boston, MA

I worked at NTI

Pros

Able to work from home means no commute or commuting expenses. Also, can work in pajamas and a bathrobe if you want.

Cons

Little support from employer. Most contact was through client that the customer service was being preformed for. Pay was only mediocre at best.

8 Other Employee Reviews for NTI (View Most Recent)

Good experience with the comfort of working at home.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Boston, MA

I have been working at NTI

Pros

NTI gives you a chance to work at home. I work on a specific account every week so the work is fairly easy. You get to communicate through web technologies, e-mail and phone. The account I'm on is very supportive.

Cons

It gets isolating not seeing people every day. There is a limit on how much you can advance. The work gets boring sometimes.

Offer a little more communication between NTI and its employees. I want to hear how things are going in the company. I want a newsletter.

Good experience

I worked at NTI

Pros

It is working from home and that saved money. Working with staff customers is rewarding, and competitive. They have good training, a medical savings plan and very flexible hours (chance for overtime).

Cons

In one job, there were overzealous team leads who have to throttle the number of phone reps according to needs of companies who hire them. It is something you have to get used to when working for this type of company. This means that you don't get paid the same each week. You have to sit for long periods waiting for an instant message for more hours. So, there is downtime involved sometimes. You have to know your status compared to other reps and it is a complex online system.

There are newer employer reviews for NTI