There are newer employer reviews for NVIDIA

good place to work

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

Work life balance. Good benefits. Top of the notch technology. Competitive salaries. It is good to have all the above mentioned together.

Cons

I am not sure whether I can specifically say something here. It is a very good place to work as much as I know. Maybe salaries can be increased more on the review.

678 Other Employee Reviews for NVIDIA (View Most Recent)

Not an employee oriented Company....

Current Employee - Senior Hardware Engineer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Hardware Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

Talented People and cutting edge work.
    Keeps you busy.
    Good health plan.
    2 Year lock for Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
    Free Dinner.

Cons

Unfriendly work environment. Although people are talented, there is too much of attitude. Too many emails and people do not like in-person interaction.

Lack of work and life balance. Poor Project schedule planning. Always the schedule slips more than a year.

There is no growth for Individual contributors.

There is no compensation based on performance. No bonus and they do not give good no. of RSUs any more. Its pretty much your base salary. No 401K matching.

There is no Paid Time Off. They call it, Professional Time Off which means you talk to your manage and get as much as vacation. Who in the world allows you to take a long vacation. When ever you ask your manager, he/she says, we can't give you more than two weeks due to schedule.

Lots of dis-satisfied employees that's reducing the people efficiency.

There lots of people leaving the company and the management is not putting much effort in stopping that.

Managers do not care about their employees. Employees are frequently moved to different managers in a short time. Sometime that really affects the reviews.

Overall its not a employee oriented company.

Mr.Huang has to get out of his past glory dream and look at the realistic picture. You always talk about your importance of your leaders. End of the day, employees are the one making things successful. I could really see the company is going in the negative direction.

good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

good recruitment. good standard of co-workers.

Cons

compensation, benefits, no 401k etc

none

There are newer employer reviews for NVIDIA

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!