NVIDIA
www.nvidia.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

A global company, your team may be spread out in different countries; but you can work from home.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsGood work-life balance.
Flexibility to work from home.

ConsNot much career prospect. Management opportunities is very little.
Since your team may be spread out in different countries, it's sometimes difficult to discuss among team members. Sometimes you need to wait for following day to get answers to your question (because of different timezone).
Job security is not so good, there are some retrenchments and office shutdown history globally (Singapore, Beijing, etc). But they give good retrenchment package.

great ambiance for focused and self motivated programmers

Systems Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Pune (India)

I have been working at NVIDIA full-time for less than a year

Pros: - skilled workforce - you will get work with very… Cons: - lack of employee get-together - not sufficient help in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cutting Edge technology

I have been working at NVIDIA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company develops varitey of cutting edge technologies. Engineering workforce is nimble and Management has the taken the company into various evolution over… Cons: Frequenct changes in plans and direction. Some teams are in… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on core expertise and competencies. Provide employee career developement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NVIDIA.

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NVIDIA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang. All reviews posted anonymously by NVIDIA employees.