NVIDIA
www.nvidia.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

great company, lots of opportunity

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at NVIDIA full-time for more than 3 years

Prosgood pay, benefits, and people. you're literally working on stuff that will affect the world. your work will be used by millions of people and that always is a great feeling.

Consdeadlines, deadlines, deadlines. they're sometimes unrealistic and more of a "stake in the sand" mentality. the mindset seems "if you give them a date, they will work very hard to make it, whether they will or not". this is true, but it also burns out a lot of good people and you can only do this so many times. if you are of importance to any project, you're expected on call 24/7.

Advice to Senior Managementstand up and fight for more resources. your teams are overworked and under appreciated. if there's so much money to pay for dividends on stock, why not hire more people so you may have balanced work/life.

Excellent learning experience and good corporate culture

Hardware Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA as an intern for less than a year

Pros: excellent cross-function team relationship - team building opportunities highly intelligent workers -… Cons: shortage of corporate service such as no on-site gym facility… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

relaxed environment

Senior Systems Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at NVIDIA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: easy going, low stress work environment Cons: can be sluggish at times. salary + benefits are relatively… Advice to Senior Management: be more active and energetic Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NVIDIA.

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NVIDIA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang. All reviews posted anonymously by NVIDIA employees.