NVIDIA
www.nvidia.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Summer intern

Systems Software Intern (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsVery talented peers, mentors, managers. You will learn a lot. A solid solution company that has its own hardware to software stack. Pretty dominant in the GPU market.

ConsPerks are not like other newer startup style companies. Sometimes lower level system work can be a bit dry, but it's not all of them. You could still find high level software development positions.

good

Senior Emulation Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA full-time for more than a year

Pros: opportunity to diversify your skillset Cons: dont know of any yet Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Trail by Fire at NVIDIA

Visual Designer (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the tech industry. There are so many interesting ideas coming… Cons: The CEO is very "hands-on", JHH he likes to be included in every little detail, instead of delegating powers to other team leaders, JHH prefer… Advice to Senior Management: - Promote and grow your current employees, treat them as investments rather than dispensable resources - CEO and upper-management needs to focus on higher-level management, needs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NVIDIA.

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NVIDIA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang. All reviews posted anonymously by NVIDIA employees.