NVIDIA

www.nvidia.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for NVIDIA

Great company and exciting workplace

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Durham, NC
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Durham, NC

I have been working at NVIDIA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

When I saw some of the negative reviews on Glassdoor about NVIDIA, I was nervous about whether my experience would be similar to those ones. Having worked at NVIDIA for nearly a year, though, I can say that my experience has been anything but negative. I absolutely love my job here -- I wake up excited each day to come to work. My work life balance is great -- when I'm at work, I work hard, but I then leave my work at the office and don't think about it when I'm at home.The work itself is challenging, but I have found that this helps to motivate me all the more. I have never had any trouble getting help from my co-workers, and in fact, I've found that most will bend over backwards to help someone else when they need it. I've found that most of the individuals I've worked with have been exceptionally smart and I've learned a lot from them, but at the same time, I've found that I have been able to offer a lot back to the group and it's a great feeling to feel that my relationships have been a two-way street. It's also been awesome to work at the cutting edge of technology and to see the innovations the company is developing.

I'm continually impressed with NVIDIA and I feel I've made the right choice in coming here.

Cons

The main form of communication at NVIDIA is email, and accordingly, you'll get tons of it. Effective filters/rules help to manage the deluge.

770 Other Employee Reviews for NVIDIA (View Most Recent)

Great company

Former Employee - Dev Tech Engineer in Boulder, CO
    Former Employee - Dev Tech Engineer in Boulder, CO

I worked at NVIDIA full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, location, and work environment. People worked very well with spatially diverse teams.

Cons

I have some mixed feelings being an engineer in a smaller satellite office.

Good company

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

Flexible work hours, and nice adviser. Plus free dinner.

Cons

Salary is not very satisfying. And the work load is a little bit heavy.

Increase salary if possible.

There are newer employer reviews for NVIDIA