There are newer employer reviews for NVIDIA

Nvidia is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Architect  in  Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Architect in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

There are many exciting projects. Many cutting-edge things to work on. Co-workers are all very smart and work hard. Schedule is king around here and it's rewarding to see a steady stream of completed projections come out of the company.

Cons

The fast pace can be a downside. Much overtime spent to meet deadlines. Many people are working on several projects at once and people can be reassign frequently to fight the current problem of the day. But overall, there is a great sense of accomplishment as problems get addressed quickly.

Best management I've seen from the four companies I've worked at. Keep up the good work!

677 Other Employee Reviews for NVIDIA (View Most Recent)

It's an exceiting job

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

The employees here are the brightest people I have ever met. I learn stuff from them every day. Also I get to pick my own projects to some extent, so I feel like I can individually influence the direction of the company, at least in my business area. I always have the resources I need to complete my work. Others are willing to help out when needed and management makes sure I have the equipment I need.

Cons

It can be hard to keep up. Development moves fast and strategies change often. Coming back to work after a week or two of vacation here feels like you've been gone for a year.

Pick a direction and stick to it. The number of prematurely aborted projects is depressing at times. Spend less time organizing "status" meetings to spit buzz-words about increased productivity at the employees and more time communicating the actual strategies down to us.

The only good Giant to work for!!

Current Employee - Senior ASIC Engineer  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior ASIC Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros

Great place to work!! It's the best dynamic big company to work for!!

Cons

Not really a downside, but since you are asking - the work is pretty demanding!! You need to be able to spend a good time working. It's surely not a 9-5 job...

Nothing really!! They know what they are doing (for good or for bad)

There are newer employer reviews for NVIDIA

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!