NVIDIA
www.nvidia.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Nvidia is a great place to work!

Architect (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsThere are many exciting projects. Many cutting-edge things to work on. Co-workers are all very smart and work hard. Schedule is king around here and it's rewarding to see a steady stream of completed projections come out of the company.

ConsThe fast pace can be a downside. Much overtime spent to meet deadlines. Many people are working on several projects at once and people can be reassign frequently to fight the current problem of the day. But overall, there is a great sense of accomplishment as problems get addressed quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementBest management I've seen from the four companies I've worked at. Keep up the good work!

It's an exceiting job

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros: The employees here are the brightest people I have ever met. I learn stuff from them every day. Also I get to pick… Cons: It can be hard to keep up. Development moves fast and strategies change often. Coming back… Advice to Senior Management: Pick a direction and stick to it. The number of prematurely aborted projects is depressing at times. Spend less time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The only good Giant to work for!!

Senior ASIC Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at NVIDIA

Pros: Great place to work!! It's the best dynamic big company… Cons: Not really a downside, but since you are asking - the work is pretty demanding!! You… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing really!! They know what they are doing (for good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NVIDIA.

Worked for NVIDIA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NVIDIA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang. All reviews posted anonymously by NVIDIA employees.