NWP Services Corp.

www.mynwpsc.com
  www.mynwpsc.com
There are newer employer reviews for NWP Services Corp.

Great company- very loyal to employees

Current Employee - Account Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at NWP Services Corp. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great work environment- all levels of management are open to discussion and suggestions from All employees. NWP is on the cutting edge of technological advances giving us the advantage over competitors. It's good to be at the top of your industry. The company has many long term ( over 10 years) employees. This is a very open environment where team members are encouraged to collaborate and be innovative.

Cons

Work/ life balance can get out of control occasionally. We have grown tremendously in the last two years and there are times when this is challenging.

Continue to promote from within and recognize current teammates. This is the greatest motivator.

9 Other Employee Reviews for NWP Services Corp. (View Most Recent)

Just not the kind of company for someone that wants to help make change

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at NWP Services Corp. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The benefits are great and probably some of the best compared to other companies.

Cons

If you need a company where your voice can be heard, this is not the company.

Research and resolution of utility data variances for property managament companies.

Current Employee - Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at NWP Services Corp.

Pros

The corps of the people working at NWP are good people.

Cons

Deceptive management practices, and overtly asonyne propaganda. CEO Mike Radice is quoted as saying "We're building a ship that can sail in any weather." This is a quality statement, however in the mind of many associates, the subtext was clear, "we are a slave ship, you are the slaves. Deal with it"

Don't swallow your own propaganda. Many of your employees are extremely dissatisfied with their level of compensation, compared to the high volume of productivity required, and at a level of competency and accuracy which is second to none. You have asked far too much of your people, when compared to their actual compensation. This is the most consistent complaint of my associates.

There are newer employer reviews for NWP Services Corp.