NWP Services Corp.
www.mynwpsc.com Irvine, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great company- very loyal to employees

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

ProsGreat work environment- all levels of management are open to discussion and suggestions from All employees. NWP is on the cutting edge of technological advances giving us the advantage over competitors. It's good to be at the top of your industry. The company has many long term ( over 10 years) employees. This is a very open environment where team members are encouraged to collaborate and be innovative.

ConsWork/ life balance can get out of control occasionally. We have grown tremendously in the last two years and there are times when this is challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to promote from within and recognize current teammates. This is the greatest motivator.

Just not the kind of company for someone that wants to help make change

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at NWP Services Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros: The benefits are great and probably some of the best… Cons: If you need a company where your voice can be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Research and resolution of utility data variances for property managament companies.

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at NWP Services Corp.

Pros: The corps of the people working at NWP are good… Cons: Deceptive management practices, and overtly asonyne propaganda. CEO Mike Radice is quoted as saying "We're building a ship that can sail in any weather." … Advice to Senior Management: Don't swallow your own propaganda. Many of your employees are extremely dissatisfied with their level of compensation, compared to the high volume of productivity… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NWP Services Corp..

Worked for NWP Services Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NWP Services Corp. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NWP Services Corp. CEO Michael Radice. All reviews posted anonymously by NWP Services Corp. employees.