NYSE Euronext
www.nyx.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great environment, casual and not too stressful. Overall, love working here.

Businessa Analyst - BA Program At NYSE (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsPeople are great and very approachable. Pretty flat structure, so you have a lot of interaction with upper management. Duncan is an unbelievable CEO, and such a great leader and orator.

ConsBusiness aren't in growth stage some opportunities for internal advancement are hard to come by, especially as they often look externally for people to fill senior roles.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove visibility of opportunities within the NYSE for employees. Have a more formal promotion structure so people are motivated by a tangible goal.

Once can claim to be the most important financial company in the world, now sadly not anymore.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Brooklyn, NY

I worked at NYSE Euronext full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are still good people who are hard working, dedicated and invested… Cons: Communication has gone from mediocre to just plain bad. Equity side of company has been spinning its wheels looking to… Advice to Senior Management: Get ready for ICE to clean up. Time for exchange floor to become a historical… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company living on it's past glory

Director (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at NYSE Euronext full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very talented techinical people, dedicated staff. Cons: A weak management team interested in rewarding their friends with promotions, cronyism run rampant, and the… Advice to Senior Management: Failure to adjust the company to changing times isn't all your fault, but the current management has thrown in the towel - their only solution… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NYSE Euronext.

Worked for NYSE Euronext? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NYSE Euronext reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NYSE Euronext CEO Duncan Niederauer. All reviews posted anonymously by NYSE Euronext employees.