NYU (New York University)

www.nyu.edu

Learn the ins and outs of bone physiology and biomaterials at NYU CoD

Research Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsLearning a lot about bone physiology and biomaterials. Great, big and nearly new facility with tons of important machines (microCT, Aperio, Grinder/Polisher, etc..) Friendly and accommodating staff.

ConsDemanding at times. A lot of useless monkey work for preparation of slides (grinding, polishing slides, naming vials and taping them, etc..) . No funding :(

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways to cut back on useless procedures with a new implementation for a more efficient work out. Perhaps, printing out labels to apply for vials instead.

It's a university, so you get what you apply for

I have been working at NYU (New York University) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: stimulating, great colleagues, part of a great community Cons: slow paced, academic, HR acts slow at times More

Satisfied

Research Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at NYU (New York University) part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good environment to work, excellent opportunities Cons: high competition between peer workers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NYU (New York University).

Worked for NYU (New York University)? Contribute to the Community!