NYU (New York University)
www.nyu.edu New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Learn the ins and outs of bone physiology and biomaterials at NYU CoD

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at NYU (New York University) as an intern for less than a year

ProsLearning a lot about bone physiology and biomaterials. Great, big and nearly new facility with tons of important machines (microCT, Aperio, Grinder/Polisher, etc..) Friendly and accommodating staff.

ConsDemanding at times. A lot of useless monkey work for preparation of slides (grinding, polishing slides, naming vials and taping them, etc..) . No funding :(

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways to cut back on useless procedures with a new implementation for a more efficient work out. Perhaps, printing out labels to apply for vials instead.

Horrible Work Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at NYU (New York University) full-time for less than a year

Pros: The great thing about working at NYU is that it's a recognizable name that… Cons: The School of Continuing and Professional Studies is a horribly managed division of the university with poor management from the top to bottom. Incredibly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a university, so you get what you apply for

I have been working at NYU (New York University) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: stimulating, great colleagues, part of a great community Cons: slow paced, academic, HR acts slow at times More

There are newer reviews on NYU (New York University).

Worked for NYU (New York University)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NYU (New York University) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NYU (New York University) CEO John E. Sexton. All reviews posted anonymously by NYU (New York University) employees.