NYU (New York University)

www.nyu.edu

Many pluses, some minuses, overall a great place to work depending on your particular work situation, supervisor, etc.

Associate Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsBenefits, academic setting with a plethora of learning opportunities, collegial atmosphere, inclusive HR policies. An incredible cohort of students who are capable of making a difference wherever their journeys take them.

ConsBureaucracy, clash between new thinking and entrenched interests, legacy employees who have thrown in the towel but continue to occupy pivotal positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink like your students. There are so many talented, motivated, and enthusiastic employees who believe in the importance of education and the administrations role in creating it for the students and the community. Give them the keys.

Completely reactive, never proactive

Administrative Aide (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at NYU (New York University) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -Tuition remission opportunities for you and your family. Cons: -Poor treatment from management. -Ineffective administrators who unfairly defer their responsibilities. -Bureaucratic system that repeatedly fails to accomplish tasks. -Small, but highly vindictive human resources department -Growth opportunities… Advice to Senior Management: Treatment of employees matter in the long run. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great organization for student worker

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NYU (New York University)

Pros: Allows you to be an independent worker Cons: No room for increase in pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NYU (New York University).

Worked for NYU (New York University)? Contribute to the Community!