NYU (New York University)

www.nyu.edu
  www.nyu.edu
There are newer employer reviews for NYU (New York University)

I was given the liberty to create and implement my ideas with the support from upper management.

Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at NYU (New York University)

Pros

NYU is a great collaborative work environment that has a surplus of great ideas.

Cons

Do not have a good way of harnessing the pool of talented employees and skill set. Lacking project management professional

Review resumes and skill matrix for employees to ensure that they are utilizing all their relevant skills for the job.

439 Other Employee Reviews for NYU (New York University) (View Most Recent)

Great working atmosphere & learning experience & the nicest, classiest, most collegial people I've ever worked with.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU (New York University)

Pros

Opportunities to learn, do new things, be mentored, and grow professionally. Excellent benefits & outstanding work/life balance. Long-term job security. I rate the people as A+. They are the nicest, classiest group of people I've ever worked with. Very collegial atmosphere.

Cons

While benefits such as retirement account and vacation time are superb, base salaries can be very low compared to the for-profit world. It can take a very long time for management to acknowledge that your accomplishments merit a promotion.

The NYU School of Law gave me the opportunity to grow in my career and discover what I'm truly passionate about.

Former Employee - Editorial Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Editorial Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at NYU (New York University)

Pros

NYU School of Law's culture is supportive and comfortable. The University offers great benefits, continuing education reimbursement and opportunities for growth.

Cons

The University does not always work as a whole and instead acts as separate entities (eg - law school, business school, etc). This makes it easier for management, but isn't always beneficial to the students.

The school is large, but better integration between colleges is important for students and will - in turn - benefit the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for NYU (New York University)