There are newer employer reviews for NYU (New York University)

I was given the liberty to create and implement my ideas with the support from upper management.

Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at NYU (New York University)

Pros

NYU is a great collaborative work environment that has a surplus of great ideas.

Cons

Do not have a good way of harnessing the pool of talented employees and skill set. Lacking project management professional

Advice to Management

Review resumes and skill matrix for employees to ensure that they are utilizing all their relevant skills for the job.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The NYU School of Law gave me the opportunity to grow in my career and discover what I'm truly passionate about.

Former Employee - Editorial Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Editorial Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at NYU (New York University)

Pros

NYU School of Law's culture is supportive and comfortable. The University offers great benefits, continuing education reimbursement and opportunities for growth.

Cons

The University does not always work as a whole and instead acts as separate entities (eg - law school, business school, etc). This makes it easier for management, but isn't always beneficial to the students.

Advice to Management

The school is large, but better integration between colleges is important for students and will - in turn - benefit the employees.

2. Overall a descent Ph.D. programme

Current Employee - Graduate Research Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Graduate Research Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at NYU (New York University)

Pros

Pro's include being in new york city, a young faculty with opportunity to do research you feel is good, a great support system and very nice laboratories.

Cons

Amount of Grant money needs to increase.... Furthurmore, I believe the school needs to be more selective in their candidates and Students.

Advice to Management

The school is too focused on only a few disciplines with the rest for the most part ignored. The school should look to support all research areas instead of just a few.