Nabors Industries
www.nabors.com Hamilton, Bermuda 5000+ Employees

A place where the loudest voice prevails

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nabors Industries

ProsIf you want a job where you can just do what is required and nothing more, this is the company you need to go to which is not necessarily a bad thing depending on what you want out of life. The file and rank employees are very nice and helpful along with most of the middle management. No one really rocks the boat since everyone is pretty much satisfied with where they are and are just waiting for retirement or a better job opportunity to come along. Would definitely recommend to someone who is a few short years from retirement and does not want much change.

ConsMiddle management is a mix of characters. Before I started working there people warned me that the voice of reason doesn't usually prevail and typically it is more of who throws the biggest fit that gets their way, regardless of metrics trying to be reached. If you enjoy getting into screaming matches to get your point across, then this is the place for you. For those that would rather do their work and try to improve processes or increase their technical capabilities, look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrom what I understand, the culture of screaming to get others to get behind your idea comes from the top. It isn't so much the fighting for your ideas to come across that I have a problem with but that some in the organization will not stop trying to get their ideas across even after they realize they are in the wrong. Management has a right to run their organization as they see fit, this review is more to warn others looking into opportunities at Nabors of what to expect.

The majority of reviews that describe the job as mediocre job or a company that's pretty much "just there" are accurate.

Treasury Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Nabors Industries

Pros: - Salary is somewhat reasonable for responsibilities given - Company makes significant efforts to be very tax efficient - There are some incredibly talented people there (and… Cons: - Location (Greenspoint) for a corporate office is horrible - Benefits aren't all that spectacular or even remotely worthwhile - Treasury was small group with erratic attitudes,… Advice to Senior Management: If so many people are leaving or being forced to leave, it's not them, it's you. Some worker bees should not be queen bees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nabors has a good salary, but HORRIBLE benefits.

Software Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nabors Industries

Pros: The salary is good and the people I work with are very… Cons: My complaint is the Nabors IT who is a dictator of controlling your computer, not allowing you to install anything even printer drivers. But… Advice to Senior Management: If you want a prosperous business, you should first focus on your employess. Without them, you wouldn't have someone to run the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nabors Industries.

Worked for Nabors Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nabors Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nabors Industries CEO Anthony G. Petrello. All reviews posted anonymously by Nabors Industries employees.