Nabors Industries
www.nabors.com Hamilton, Bermuda 5000+ Employees

It is an average company to work for

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)
North Houston, TX

I have been working at Nabors Industries

ProsLarge company so not real worried about the floundering economy. We have a vast variety of products that some subs manufacture, but the majority of the revenue is generated by drilling.

ConsWork life balance is non exsistant and the insurance does not cover preventative care. Time off is allowed, but only because the state makes them. Of course it could be fro the subsidiary I personally work for, can't speak for the others.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you say you are going to do something , do it and document it.

All the people are friendly.

Radio Operator (Current Employee)
Ad Dammām (Saudi Arabia)

I have been working at Nabors Industries as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: We work like a family. Cons: And they are doing well in there own ways.. Advice to Senior Management: If they can reduce working days for Radio Operator. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

N/A

I have been working at Nabors Industries

Pros: support employee relocation among business units. Cons: Lack support for professional training. More

There are newer reviews on Nabors Industries.

Worked for Nabors Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nabors Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nabors Industries CEO Anthony G. Petrello. All reviews posted anonymously by Nabors Industries employees.