Nabors Industries

www.nabors.com

I worked for Nabors for over 7 yrs in three different business units.

Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt is a stable and established company. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with. I got a lot of experience and learned lots of new things. Also, I got nice year end bonuses.

ConsI thought that the cost of the benifits we too exspensive for the size of the company. The medical insurance was not worth the bother. The do not promote from within within the same department. May too much office politics!! Tution reimbursement is also nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou really should survey the employees on benifits and get better insurance. You should promote from within instead of hiring outsiders. Employees work hard for you. They should not have to work for Nabors and have to move on to another company for advancement. You lose good employees that way.

We had reviews every year that were done by your superiors. Your input was usually very well received.

Senior Accountant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Nabors Industries

Pros: I really enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. I felt like I really… Cons: Too many politics Not willing to work with you regarding your… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees! Update benefits packages not worth wasting your… More

Not terrible, just not a long term solution

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Nabors Industries

Pros: A definite go getter environment to be in if you… Cons: some groups bicker like high school girls. Advice to Senior Management: take a good look at middle management...it's not that great. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nabors Industries.

Worked for Nabors Industries? Contribute to the Community!