Nabors Well Services

Nabors Well Services Average +

Current Employee - Vacuum Truck Driver in Decatur, TX
Current Employee - Vacuum Truck Driver in Decatur, TX

I have been working at Nabors Well Services

Pros

Compared to similar companies in this field and in this area Nabors is close to the top. Working conditions are adequate. Uniforms and some safety equipment is provided. Laundering of uniforms is provided. Supervisor is considerate of time off if needed. Fellow workers are supportive and fun to work with. Pay is good if there is enough work. Direct supervisors are fair and supportive most of the time.

Cons

Has good safety procedures, but not followed by management and employees are not well trained to deal with hazardous conditions. Safety equipment is not available to employees working in H2S gas. Upper management is VERY POOR and not very knowledgeable. Upper management often makes poor choices. Excessive paperwork (often unnecessary paperwork required). Always coming up with more and more procedures that are not always beneficial.

It is crucial that safety equipment is made readily available to drivers and managers who constantly are in danger of coming upon deadly gases (which is every work-site) and other dangerous working conditions. Eliminate paperwork that is duplicate and unnecessary. Paperwork should be efficient and concise - not redundant.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Nabors Well Services (View Most Recent)

I have been with company for 13 years im still low on pole

I have been working at Nabors Well Services

Pros

beniffits,vacation time ,vision , dental

Cons

lack of communication from management
    changing polices to fit company needs

communtication with emplyoes , make the rules keep the rules to fit every one not just yours

Pay is below Average FOR OFFICE STAFF

Former Employee - Office Administrative in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Office Administrative in Houston, TX

I worked at Nabors Well Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Local Management was great! Benefits were good, and the work environment was very comfortable and casual. Stable company with long history.

Cons

Office staff is paid hourly but expected to work approx 60 hours a week, and although the Drivers and Rig Hands are some of the highest paid in the industry the office staff are some of the lowest in the industry. Just before leaving Nabors to relocate I was offered a position from a local competitor for the same position for around $1600 more a month than I was making there. I know some of that was based on my reputation, but I know from experience and other's stories that the Nabor's starting pay for my position was about $500 less than we were starting New Hires at.

Your office people are just as important as your employees in the field.

There are newer employer reviews for Nabors Well Services