Nakisa

www.nakisa.com

So far, so good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsIt’s been less than a year since I joined Nakisa. I want to write a comment because when I was offered the job I looked at the past glassdoor comments before giving my final answer. I was surprised with what I read as it was not the feeling I had during my recruitment process with all the people I met.
In the end, I went with my gut feeling and decided to join Nakisa. It was the right decision as the position and the culture of the company was what I expected.

ConsIt is a growing company right now so it is obvious that there are areas of improvement and processes to be put in place. It is the choice of each employee. Do you want to work in a big structure where everything is defined and your responsibilities are limited? Or do you prefer to work in a smaller and growing company where you can bring ideas on the table, be innovative, improve your work each day and put processes in place?
So far, I have enjoyed my experience at Nakisa. I am working with a lot of smart people and within a multicultural environment. The client base is impressive, I believe in the products and in the HR industry market.

Good place to build your career

I have been working at Nakisa

Pros: -Get exposure to different departments/teams -Knowledgeable and approachable managers, team leads and colleagues, which makes it easy when having a question -Multicultural -Lots of… Cons: -Managers are in meetings a lot. It becomes difficult to track them down -Since the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Look forward to go to work everyday

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Nakisa

Pros: Innovative product Fast paced has a strong software developer base great team work and friendly new ideas are… Cons: The company is growing and as a result there are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nakisa.

Worked for Nakisa? Contribute to the Community!