Nakisa
www.nakisa.com Montreal, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

All in all, very satisfied with my experience at Nakisa.

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsThe location is very convenient (downtown Montreal).
There was a fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere in the office.
My direct managers were knowledgeable, supportive and helpful. The other managers that I worked with, were good in general but few of them weren't either as resourceful as I wished them to be or as supportive.
Down to earth and easy to reach CEO; same goes for most of other top level managers.
Good pay and compensation.
Free breakfast, coffee and snack.

ConsThere was not much hard core Java involved in daily work. As a developer I was looking for more Java work than XML, XSL or JS tasks.
There was lighting issue in most areas of the office. Also heating and cooling system was not very good (temperature was very different in different floors of the building).
No private parking, so if you want to take your car to work, you either have to find a spot in the street , which isn't very easy all the time as the area and surrounding streets are super busy, or pay 20 to 30 bucks to park in one of the buildings around the office like Place Ville-Marie.

to be or not to be at Nakisa. See below and make your own opinion

Professional Services Team (Former Employee)
    Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Nakisa full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Breakfast is included. And the selection isn't bad. - The office is downtown - The office space… Cons: - Insurance plan is way too high for what you get - The PS team, is overworked, not appreciated, told that you have to work nights… Advice to Senior Management: I'm not sure if you are at the point of no return yet; but chances are you're close. You can't expect people to feel comfortable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Nakisa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: lots career opportunities great learning opportunities friendly culture everyday breakfast Cons: company gorwing fast and at time deadlines are tight Advice to Senior Management: dont have one Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nakisa.

Worked for Nakisa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nakisa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nakisa CEO Babak Varjavandi. All reviews posted anonymously by Nakisa employees.