Nalco Energy Services
www.nalco.com Sugar Land, TX

Great Company

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
Denver City, TX

I worked at Nalco Energy Services

ProsIncredible team oriented work environment. Great company to work for, benefits, compensation are hard beat. Nalco is a little more respectable in my opinion than some of the other oilfield chemical companies.

ConsNot many, the main and really only one is that their business is primarily located in rural areas, so if you're into the big city, there are limited opportunities in the oil field chemicals sector, unless you don't mind a long drive twice a day.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

A great company to work for, but be prepared to work hard and be subjected to last minute projects

Applications Engineer (Former Employee)
Martinez, CA

I worked at Nalco Energy Services

Pros: Pay was great, benefits are excellent. However District Managers provided poor judgement from those of us working out in the field. Safety incidents or near… Cons: Long hours, they make sure that they get ever single cent of what they pay your salary for. Weekend hours are not unusual, last minute… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, and this includes warnings about safety issues.… More

Energy Services

Key Account Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Nalco Energy Services

Pros: People in organization, teamwork are well trained professionals. Company recognizes… Cons: Ownership changes and resulting debt, reduction in real R&D efforts Advice to Senior Management: Provide some consistency to the commision program for the sales reps, no one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nalco Energy Services.

Worked for Nalco Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nalco Energy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nalco Energy Services CEO Steve Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by Nalco Energy Services employees.