Namco Bandai
www.bandainamco.co.jp Tokyo, Japan 5000+ Employees

In a rough economy....give it a shot.

QA Tester (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Namco Bandai

ProsThe people you work with are cool, it's a well known company, so it's good to have on your resume. It is also near major companies like Intel, Yahoo!, Citrix, McAffee, etc. A good job to have if you don't have a degree.

ConsDated computers with pentium 3 processors, ego-driven supervisors, poor training program for QA testers, supervisors are often condescending and always arrogant. Pay is very low and has no benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want Namco to still be in business in 2025, you ought to change your beauracratic tendencies and treat your employees better. Satisfied employees + good computers + strong communication + respect = formula for success in the gaming industry.

Employees are completely dispensable.

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Namco Bandai

Pros: Being in the entertainment industry, people like to have fun. They tend to be relatively laid back and casual. Always surrounded… Cons: I simply do not understand the hiring process here. They never like to pull people up, even those who have been dedicated and knowledgeable… Advice to Senior Management: Employees should be a company's best asset - however, your treatment of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience as a first job but no real experience gained after 3 years of work for the company.

QA Tester (Former Employee)
Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Namco Bandai full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work environment with a low age average, where work can be made fun regardless of… Cons: Bad communication between departments, especially when work was divided between different subsidiaries, from different countries. Almost no proof of… Advice to Senior Management: Incresing the recognition shown for lower level staff could increase… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Namco Bandai.

Worked for Namco Bandai? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Namco Bandai reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Namco Bandai CEO Shukuo Ishikawa. All reviews posted anonymously by Namco Bandai employees.