There are newer employer reviews for Nando's Canada

its amazing to be here in th nandos..............

Current Employee - Shift Manager
Current Employee - Shift Manager

I have been working at Nando's Canada full-time (More than a year)

Pros

i always believe that there is nothing important than career in my life so i feel like i g=can grow here easily..as nandos is new in india yet

Cons

its alway good to be with a big organisation which gives u chances one after another to prove yourself

Advice to Management

this will be very good here if you will mtivate your staff to grow with company ..

Other Employee Reviews for Nando's Canada

1. worst experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Pros

I was around the most tasteful food..

Cons

I worked at this location for 2 years and I never got a break... Whether I worked 5-7 hours.. I always had to keep standing and working. If I sat down for five minutes I was demanded to do another duty. I never got vacation pay or holiday pay, and I never got payed for training. It is very biased in terms of race. If you come in you know they will never hire anyone of " white or black" it is always Tamils or Indians. It is very favouritism. The owners chose one particular girl they are family friends with and they talk in their language through out the shift while you work. It is the worst place to work at!!

Advice to Management

I have visited other locations, such as richmondhill, downtown, missuaga, eglinton and I have realized they all have such great family bond and they are very welcoming. But the markham location is very biased and mistreats their employees. An advice is to keep in touch how your franchise managers are handling their employees because from what I have seen, cooperate ran franchise are flexible with their employees and respects them Better than this location.

2. Love working for the company

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Nando's Canada full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

they look after their people... parties are 2nd to none!

Cons

insocialable hours and long days

Advice to Management

Get in touch with us