NanoInk
www.nanoink.net Skokie, IL 16 to 50 Employees

Great learning environment with experts from diverse fields, but nepotism and unfair politics rule here.

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Skokie, IL

ProsThe best reason is the highly matrixed environment consisting of cutting edge professionals from diverse disciplines.

ConsA couple of members of the executive manangement are technically incompetant (not all), but they were fortunate enough to have followed the CEO from all the companies he previously managed. Pure nepotism.

Advice to Senior ManagementJim Hussey should promote upper management on the basis of technical and managerial capabilities, not on how long he has known them nor in how many of his other companies that they worked together. Competance should come first. Too bad, because I liked Jim and I think he is a very capable leader if he focuses on his employees skills, capabilities and results.

A trip through the looking glass.

Skokie, IL

I have been working at NanoInk

Pros: You will never get fired no matter how incompetent you are, which is a great way to retain the worst employees. If… Cons: You will never get fired no matter how incompetent you are, which is a great way to retain the worst employees. If you are… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a team that isnt afraid to tell you that you are wrong.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Buckle your seat belts if you work for this company !

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NanoInk

Pros: Great location and work-life balance. Immediate boss was a pleasure… Cons: Lack of leadership and competency skills of upper management. Frequent… Advice to Senior Management: Try to listen to advice and input of employees and… More
There are newer reviews on NanoInk.

Worked for NanoInk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NanoInk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NanoInk CEO Jim Hussey. All reviews posted anonymously by NanoInk employees.