Great things are happening

Current Employee - Project Management in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Project Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NantHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team at Net.Orange is working hard to create a world-class application that will make a difference in the healthcare space. I enjoy getting up and going to work with smart, talented folks that want to bring a change to the current challenges facing healthcare in the US. My overall experience has been positive. The interview process was professional; interviewed over the phone with HR, and then met several teams members during a long round of interviews. Received offer shortly thereafter.

Cons

There are definitely some teams and groups that already well established; it can be difficiult for information to be exchanged however I think the new Boot Camp classes are helping and truly making a difference

Advice to Management

We need some sort of sales and marketing presence. We really don't have much in those areas - we have a great product - we need to go out and sell it!!!

Other Employee Reviews for NantHealth

Don't even bother....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I have been working at NantHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can not think of a single pro

Cons

The c-suite leadership and their side kicks are sorely lacking any hint of the core qualifications needed to turn around this organization. The leaders continue to treat this as their pet project instead of a multi-million dollar organization. With each new client comes more pressure for the over-worked and unappreciated workforce who carries the load. It is painful to watch the antics of those in power and see the lack of respect for clients and employees alike. Employees begin on a pedestal with the expectation of perfection and 24/7 availability partnered with exactly zero support from leadership. With the first perceived misstep, that same shining star falls to be bottom of the barrel and is castigated by management. Can that many bad apples get through the gates at Net.Orange? It has happened one too many times and at some point clients, investors and others will take notice. Certainly the other shoe will drop if those who have the ability to turn over the c-level leadership do not take action. If you are considering a position within this organization, even if you are desperate, think twice. There are some life lessons no one needs or deserves to learn. Seasoned professionals, see through the smoke and mirrors and trust your gut. Just say no.

A great bunch of people and an exciting company to work for. The CEO is passionate about the product and the company.

Current Employee - Administrative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NantHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic environment, high energy, a lot of excitement as the company grows. Employees' contributions are truly appreciated. Everyone truly cares about the company and each other. There are a lot of group activities acrross functional lines. There are employees who have been with the company since the beginning because they truly believe in what we are doing.

Cons

The hours are long for most of the staff and it is sometimes difficult to take time off. It is a start up company and we are feeling some growing pains. We are still learning.

Advice to Management

Keep letting the employees know how important they are to you.