Nantucket Island Resorts

Good seasonal opportunity

Current Employee - Support in Nantucket, MA
Current Employee - Support in Nantucket, MA

I have been working at Nantucket Island Resorts

Pros

This is one of the best seasonal employment opportunities in Massachusetts. It is a great place for college students to work and have a lots of fun at the same time. The best reason to work for NIR is that you will have a chance to explore the endless beaches and enjoy the ocean with friends from around the world.

Cons

It is really hard to find place to live in the summer. The company provides housing, but it is limited. They work on that issue at the moment. Keep in mind that Nantucket is very expensive place to live. Don't expect NIR to pay premium salaries.

Invest in talented people, do not only fill the job positions.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Nantucket Island Resorts (View Most Recent)

good place to work in the summer

I worked at Nantucket Island Resorts

Pros

beautiful place to work as a young person, good location

Cons

I held a summer job so I was aware of what I was getting into

WORSE THAN WORST!

Current Employee - Front Desk Supervisor in Nantucket, MA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Supervisor in Nantucket, MA

I have been working at Nantucket Island Resorts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You should be put a gun to your head or way too out of your mind to make a decision to work in that place if you are at least an average, a normal and a healthy person, over elementary school, speak at least english and a loooot of patience for less than zombie level brain manager peoples!

Cons

Island life, No ferry sometimes, no place to go, expensive, lots of angry and racist caribbeans, uneducated company managers which are hired just because nobody wants to work there, drug addict, stinky and dirty staff, departments that completely filled with loser employee which you won't be able to deal with, uncivil behaviors everywhere, unprofessional organisation and lying directors..

respect more to staff, pay what they deserve and hire not jamaicans!

There are newer employer reviews for Nantucket Island Resorts