Napco is ok to work for.

I worked at Napco Security

Pros

Good company to work for, very stable and has been around for years. Advanced security in a field that sometimes has problems.

Cons

Should listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. There are a lot of competitors in this market.

Should listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. Could have better benifits and vacation for loyal employees.

Other Reviews for Napco Security

Mixed feelings

I worked at Napco Security

Pros

Excellent products, loyal customers who have been with the company often for many years.

Cons

Overly focused on a large number of appointments which leads to quantity over quality (in my opinion).

If you like to be a serf in an oligarchy, this is your place.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Amityville, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amityville, NY

I have been working at Napco Security full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Its a job. The company has been around for a long time and I dont se it going away anytime soon. Thats solid!

Cons

Low pay. I once was a professional.. until everything I went to school for and have gained by working in the field was undermined. I am told what to do. There is no thinking, since I was threatened to be terminated for doing so. (And my job requirement is to do some thinking lol.) No communication. No meetings. Nothing. Less than nothing.

If you are not part of the top 6 or so people you are expendable. Expect to be disrespected. You are a dummy. They have long noses to look down upon your idiot self... with a smile mind you. ;) The power dynamic is closed shut and there is no room for movement. Expect your self esteem to float away and confidence to be sapped.

Raises? Nothing based on your work, but a communal 4% and not every year. I am probably underpaid by 30% for my skill set.

There are newer employer reviews for Napco Security.

Worked for Napco Security? Contribute to the Community!