Napco Security
www.napcosecurity.com Amityville, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Napco is ok to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood company to work for, very stable and has been around for years. Advanced security in a field that sometimes has problems.

ConsShould listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. There are a lot of competitors in this market.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. Could have better benifits and vacation for loyal employees.

Mixed feelings

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Napco Security

Pros: Excellent products, loyal customers who have been with the company… Cons: Overly focused on a large number of appointments which leads… More

If you like to be a serf in an oligarchy, this is your place.

Amityville, NY

I have been working at Napco Security full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Its a job. The company has been around for a long… Cons: Low pay. I once was a professional.. until everything I went to school for and have gained by working in the field was undermined. I… Advice to Senior Management: -- No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Napco Security.

Worked for Napco Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Napco Security reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Napco Security CEO Richard L. Soloway. All reviews posted anonymously by Napco Security employees.