Napoleon Perdis

www.napoleonperdis.com

In three words, A RIDICULOUS company.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Hollywood, CA

ProsExperience working in a makeup related company, being around some level of glamour, exposure to different areas of the brand marketing and development, pay is okay for the positions.

ConsNapoleon himself is a HUGE problem. The HR is a huge problem, nobody seems happy, your job hangs on little things like not placing a doily under a teacup when serving it. Napoleon (the actual man) finds small reasons to fire girls left and right, they have a huge turnover. Most agencies won't even work with this company because of him and the way he runs his company. He is not all he hypes himself up to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe clear about what you want, communicate, treat candidates with respect, run your business like a business, inform Napoleon of his lack of education in hiring and workers he "likes", be more organized on the stock and inter-office forefront, stop hiring rude people, don't act like the company is as big as you'd like it to be yet, I can assure you it is VERY unknown in the U.S. You're still getting started....

good experience in the makeup world

Makeup Artist (Current Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I have been working at Napoleon Perdis part-time for more than a year

Pros: competitive work environment, friendly people, good atmosphere Cons: extremely high intensity, often booked to 45 minutes back to back, high budget expectations and a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: appreciate staff contributions more, put less pressure on casual staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales and Education Executive

Sales & Education Executive (Former Employee) Hollywood, CA

I worked at Napoleon Perdis full-time

Pros: Amazing products. Great pay. Good benefits. Cons: Nothing bad to say about this company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Napoleon Perdis.

Worked for Napoleon Perdis? Contribute to the Community!