Napp Pharmaceuticals

www.napp.co.uk

Napp-A great place to work

Medical Salesperson (Current Employee) Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

ProsMy experience at Napp over recent years has been of a company with great people and a great working atmosphere. The people and management are generally very supportive with a stong company ethos and very open culture, which value the individual and individual contribution.

ConsSome management decisions are questionable., sometimes people are promoted to positions which are not suitable for them. There does seem to be ceiling on the salary as a salesperson and a limit to the bonus that can be earned. There are still some development issues in that new management positions which arise within the company are often filled from outside the company, suggesting not enough successful development of individuals to a suitable standard.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe changes over recent years have been very positive and I believe we are heading forward in a very positive fashion. Keep heading in the current direction.

Comfortable if not dynamic

Senior Research Manager (Former Employee) Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Napp Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Car scheme, work life balance Cons: Sales force focus, lack of dynamism Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Napp Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Napp Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!