Nash-Finch
www.nashfinch.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Horrible experience so far

Order Selector (Current Employee)
Fargo, ND

ProsDecent pay, plentg of OT available.

ConsWarehouse management is horrible. They pinish employees who get hurt on the job. They preach family values, but ddon't care about you or your family. Youre not a person, just a number.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart treating the employees with more respect, even if you treated them like dirt it would be an upgrade. When someone gets injured doing their job, don't go out of your way to make their life hell. Find competent frontline managers who know how to do their job.

Lately it seems like Murphy's Law is the company's Mission Statement

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nash-Finch full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong benefits package - 1st rate health insurance, plus basic life, dental, etc at reasonable cost for the employee Flexible workday… Cons: Lack of new business development; No internal job postings and no career growth potential Poor communication with employees and with customers In the last 3 years, a… Advice to Senior Management: There's been quite the shake up in the Industry what with SuperValu's meltdown. Why no push to grab some of those accounts? Have some interaction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Easily The Worst Employment Experience I Have Had

Finance (Former Employee)
    Edina, MN

I worked at Nash-Finch full-time for less than a year

Pros: The salary was ok (more of a neutral than a… Cons: Instead of a laptop Nash employees use Citrix terminals with Lotus email. I have never heard of any other place that does not provide… Advice to Senior Management: Management may actually be pursuing the best strategy given the company's situation. It is a buiness with razor-thin margins and they survive by essentially… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nash-Finch.

Worked for Nash-Finch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nash-Finch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nash-Finch CEO Alec C. Covington. All reviews posted anonymously by Nash-Finch employees.