Nashville General Hospital at Meharry
www.nashvillegeneral.org Nashville , TN

It's been a good experience working for NGH, it has allowed me to grow as a professional nurse.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nashville General Hospital at Meharry

ProsNGH is a teaching hospital, so while the interns and residents are being taught the nurses are learning too. I think one of the very best reasons I like working at NGH is because the patients appreciate what you do for them.

ConsThe downside of working at NGH is that we haven't had a raise in 4 years. We did get a 1.5% bonus but that equaled out to be less than half of a regular paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management needs to listen to the concerns of their employees and try to work togethere with the employees for a solution that will satisfy all parties involved. Simply agreeing that something is not right will not keep our valued employees.

Don't get comfortable

Patient Accounts Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nashville General Hospital at Meharry

Pros: Overall culture of entire hospital is great. Individual departments very greatly… Cons: Some are simply there to get a paycheck and do very little, which burdens the people… Advice to Senior Management: Know and acknowledge strengths of workers. Solve issues with deadlines rather… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Caring for the underserved

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at Nashville General Hospital at Meharry

Pros: The population we provide care for. Cons: Unresponsive management and under funding Advice to Senior Management: Be more proactive to feedback and suggestions from staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nashville General Hospital at Meharry.

Worked for Nashville General Hospital at Meharry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nashville General Hospital at Meharry reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Nashville General Hospital at Meharry employees.