National Automobile Dealers Association
www.nada.org McLean, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Good place to work

Compliance Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at National Automobile Dealers Association

ProsGreat people. Plenty of opportunities to move around in the company. Lots of vacation days.

ConsCompensation could be a little better. Work day is not flexible. 8:30 to 4:45. Don’t be late or leave early.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoyed my years at NADA. Management is doing a good job. Maybe offer some flexability in the work day. Traffic is terrible in Tysons.

Financial Planning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at National Automobile Dealers Association full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: had benefits, health, gym memberships, 401k Cons: not much in the way of advancement No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stuck in trying to preserve the past instead of leading and shaping the industry

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at National Automobile Dealers Association full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent benefits (although decreasing over time) and location is convenient… Cons: Building voted ugliest in VA - old, poor repair, elevators break often, leaks Salaries way under typical for market area and no pay for performance so… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a sound strategy, communicate frequently (including listening), reward the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National Automobile Dealers Association.

Worked for National Automobile Dealers Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Automobile Dealers Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Automobile Dealers Association CEO Phillip D. Brady. All reviews posted anonymously by National Automobile Dealers Association employees.