National Car Rental

www.nationalcar.com

Pretty Good, With a Few Exceptions

Rental Agent (Current Employee)

ProsI was hired on to National Car Rental just prior to the implementation of Enterprise's policies as a Part Time Rental Agent. Being a college student, I appreciate the great amount of flexibility the company has provided around my school schedule and any vacations I have planned.

Wages are above average in this position, if your willing to reach out to customers and offer optional products. Enterprise is heavily structured off of an incentive based pay, and reward generously for excellent performance.

Its also nice that we receive little extras that make the job enjoyable such as 401K match (Rare at a Part Time level) various lunches and cocktail parties.

ConsAs a Rental Agent, I've been exposed to a vast majority of what goes on at the location. After Enterprise took over, I would essentially have to take a demotion in order to advance any further as the Rental Agent position is not eligible for Management opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower management to promote your Alamo/National team into the same opportunities that the ERAC team members are given.

It is very monotous and unresponsive to advancement

I have been working at National Car Rental

Pros: Some pros include good attitudes and overall willingness to go… Cons: The cons are equipment that is need to perform daily… Advice to Senior Management: Be more in tune with your employees and listen to their… More

Ok

I have been working at National Car Rental

Pros: Made some friends at the company. Cons: Too small of a company. Advice to Senior Management: Be nicer More
There are newer reviews on National Car Rental.

Worked for National Car Rental? Contribute to the Community!