Pretty Good, With a Few Exceptions

Current Employee - Rental Agent
Current Employee - Rental Agent

I have been working at National Car Rental

Pros

I was hired on to National Car Rental just prior to the implementation of Enterprise's policies as a Part Time Rental Agent. Being a college student, I appreciate the great amount of flexibility the company has provided around my school schedule and any vacations I have planned. Wages are above average in this position, if your willing to reach out to customers and offer optional products. Enterprise is heavily structured off of an incentive based pay, and reward generously for excellent performance. Its also nice that we receive little extras that make the job enjoyable such as 401K match (Rare at a Part Time level) various lunches and cocktail parties.

Cons

As a Rental Agent, I've been exposed to a vast majority of what goes on at the location. After Enterprise took over, I would essentially have to take a demotion in order to advance any further as the Rental Agent position is not eligible for Management opportunities.

Advice to Management

Empower management to promote your Alamo/National team into the same opportunities that the ERAC team members are given.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. It is very monotous and unresponsive to advancement

I have been working at National Car Rental

Pros

Some pros include good attitudes and overall willingness to go above and beyond the norm for great customer service values.

Cons

The cons are equipment that is need to perform daily tasks arent readily updated and teamwork and communication is not consisnent.

Advice to Management

Be more in tune with your employees and listen to their suggestions and ideas. Be more respectful and follow up with employees concerns.

2. Ok

I have been working at National Car Rental

Pros

Made some friends at the company.

Cons

Too small of a company.

Advice to Management

Be nicer