National Church Residences

www.nationalchurchresidences.org
There are newer employer reviews for National Church Residences

Review

I worked at National Church Residences full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This company represents integrity at its finest; however, the corporate environment has changed drastically. The company seems to work hard to keep up and be on the leading edge in the ever-changing senior housing industry.

Cons

However, as the company has grown, it has lost its ability to relate to the needs of its employees. The culture seems to have shifted away from meeting the needs of our senior citizens and being successful at the community level to making money for the investors.

Seek to improve the physical image of the facilities by investing what it takes to make the facilities marketable in a very competitive environment.

13 Other Employee Reviews for National Church Residences (View Most Recent)

Why 9 maintenance men in 7 years

Current Employee - Maintenance  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Maintenance in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at National Church Residences full-time for more than a year

Pros

helping seniors, that`s about it

Cons

poor pay, bad managers, upper level management out of touch or just don`t care what`s really doing on. Your just a number

Open your eyes, why the big turnover,you had good people

Unbelievable waste of time. The most you'll ever work is 3 years.

Former Employee - Maintenance Tech I
    Former Employee - Maintenance Tech I

I worked at National Church Residences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only pro was the first month. training and meeting all the new residence assuming responsibility, Then finding out the company has back bills,low pay,impossible turnover and no way to complete your job duty's because to many rules and zero cash.

Cons

Overworked crab fest ,low pay, bad management,unbelievable write ups, managers lie about everything, You have to sue the company to get your benefits,
    No one listened in management,the paychecks were all goofed up and there was no way to view your log in or out. Vacation was not paid, sick-days not paid on time.
    Surf job openings proves the fact Ohio and VA is the worst possible place to work. during a near depression work goes unfilled because the word has got out about this employer.

During my 3 year tour I worked for 3 different boss's . witnessed 5 wrongful terminations.
    My advice to management is to cease and desist, You cannot run a company when your employees are training every 6 months. Your turnover rate is beyond burgers 400%
    In my division YOU terminated quality elder employees for non quality young employees.
    (directly against the advice of warren buffet who says the young employees have horrible grades and lack of ambition).
    You as management haven't bent to listen, and when you did listen you devoured the wrong info hook line and sinker.

There are newer employer reviews for National Church Residences

Worked for National Church Residences? Contribute to the Community!