National Church Residences

www.nationalchurchresidences.org
Engaged Employer

Not valued

I have been working at National Church Residences

Pros

Decent pay for the type of job, huge conferences, nice to be in the helping profession

Cons

Dead end job. Company makes how much in profits yet keep most of its employees at part time. Lots of internal conflicts, upper management out of touch with employees. us against them between residents and property managers and other employees. Pay is not based on merit or length of service. Worst documentation system I have ever seen.

Advice to Management

Get better benefits for part time workers, allow hours when needed rather than having to work for free, do something about the documentation system, value your employees - there is enough profit margin to do so.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Why 9 maintenance men in 7 years

Current Employee - Maintenance in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Maintenance in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at National Church Residences full-time (More than a year)

Pros

helping seniors, that`s about it

Cons

poor pay, bad managers, upper level management out of touch or just don`t care what`s really doing on. Your just a number

Advice to Management

Open your eyes, why the big turnover,you had good people

Unbelievable waste of time. The most you'll ever work is 3 years.

Former Employee - Maintenance Tech I
    Former Employee - Maintenance Tech I

I worked at National Church Residences full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro was the first month. training and meeting all the new residence assuming responsibility, Then finding out the company has back bills,low pay,impossible turnover and no way to complete your job duty's because to many rules and zero cash.

Cons

Overworked crab fest ,low pay, bad management,unbelievable write ups, managers lie about everything, You have to sue the company to get your benefits, No one listened in management,the paychecks were all goofed up and there was no way to view your log in or out. Vacation was not paid, sick-days not paid on time. Surf job openings proves the fact Ohio and VA is the worst possible place to work. during a near depression work goes unfilled because the word has got out about this employer.

Advice to Management

During my 3 year tour I worked for 3 different boss's . witnessed 5 wrongful terminations. My advice to management is to cease and desist, You cannot run a company when your employees are training every 6 months. Your turnover rate is beyond burgers 400% In my division YOU terminated quality elder employees for non quality young employees. (directly against the advice of warren buffet who says the young employees have horrible grades and lack of ambition). You as management haven't bent to listen, and when you did listen you devoured the wrong info hook line and sinker.