National Church Residences
www.nationalchurchresidences.org Columbus, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's a place to develop your skills and receive some valuable e-training and skills.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at National Church Residences

ProsNational Church Residences is Christ centered organization. I agreement wholeheartly with their misson and their vision, which is mainly to provide housing for an aging society.

ConsNot enough support staff to assit on properties. On smaller sites the manager is responsible for performing the duties for all the job titles. Example, leasing agent, compliance manager, assistant manager, and manager. It's even more difficult when one manager is hired to run two sites, which doubles the duties to be performed. There is also not enough contact between site management and leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement might want to make themselves more available to on-site staff with additional training to strengthen employees where they may be experiencing difficulty meeting company expectations.

Great Organization; both Mission and Structure

Property Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at National Church Residences full-time for more than a year

Pros: This organization has an amazing set of online policies and procedures that never leave you guessing on how to proceed in any situation. Management… Cons: Just like any organization there are some downsides, but they are negligible compared… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Why 9 maintenance men in 7 years

Maintenance (Current Employee)
Daytona Beach, FL

Pros: helping seniors, that`s about it Cons: poor pay, bad managers, upper level management out of touch or… Advice to Senior Management: Open your eyes, why the big turnover,you had good people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on National Church Residences.

Worked for National Church Residences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Church Residences reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Church Residences CEO Thomas W. Slemmer. All reviews posted anonymously by National Church Residences employees.