National City
www.nationalcity.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Good experience

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I worked at National City

ProsGood experience working there while in college. Got to learn how corporate America works. People taught me many things about working in the business world.

ConsSeemed to be very political at times. Seems like some people played favorites and got promoted and others that did not play the game just stayed put.

fine

Cleveland, OH

I have been working at National City

Pros: collegial atmosphere where people would mentor you and be involved… Cons: the location in the midwest is not that appealing except for people from… Advice to Senior Management: do more 360 degree peer reviews which will help management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best ever.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at National City

Pros: Great people, great clothes, great appreciation for nature (i.e. gerbils).… Cons: Had a pretty putrid smell whenever you entered the building, they should… Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing what you're doing. Keep on keeping on. Get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on National City.

Worked for National City? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National City reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National City CEO Peter E. Raskind. All reviews posted anonymously by National City employees.