There are newer employer reviews for National Cooperative Bank

Review

I worked at National Cooperative Bank part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Locally owned Bank, more involved in community.

Cons

Very clicky, not very open to outsiders.

support your employees

7 Other Employee Reviews for National Cooperative Bank (View Most Recent)

Quality of employees is very low (Not very intelligent) and am not proud to say I work here

I have been working at National Cooperative Bank

Pros

Great work life balance. Ability to work from home or satellite site. Reasonable benefits and good location. People are very relaxed.

Cons

Wrong people are recognized for their 'achievements' and are rewarded for low value add ideas. Politics. Colleagues are not intelligent.

Tighter control over who gets hired. Try to separate the BS from true value add projects. There is too much flexibility in terms of what people do. A lot of silo mentality and people start doing other peoples jobs.

BEST place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at National Cooperative Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

NCB truly values its customers and its employees. The corporate culture is outstanding -- unlike any other workplace in the area! Among the innumerable amount of pros I can think of are: Excellent benefits, professional development opportunities, LGBTQ friendly, community service driven, supportive environment, skilled and intelligent senior management that actively listen, great work-life balance with the opportunity to telework for most, many vacation days, great bonus structure, recognition for great work done is plentiful. I feel that working at NCB has truly helped me to grow professionally and I am looking forward to many more years contributing and growing at NCB!

Cons

I very honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about working at NCB besides the fact that I have to commute to work. Even that is convenient because our offices are right at the Metro and VRE. And on days when I can't commute, I can work from home, so really it's all positive!

There are newer employer reviews for National Cooperative Bank

Worked for National Cooperative Bank? Contribute to the Community!